CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 July 2008

Today is weigh in day!!

Well once again it is Tuesday... later this evening I will be going to my meeting to see if I've lost any weight. I'm actually not confident this week that I've lost any weight. My scale says I have gained. Yes I know, I'm not supposed to weigh myself in between weigh in days, but you know what... I DO *rasp* :) I took my measurements either yesterday or Sunday (can't remember which). And I saw wonderful results there, I have lost 21 inches all around since April!! I'm working out a lot so I knew that there would come a point that I wouldn't be losing as fast. While I'm very pleased about my inches lost, I would still like to see the scale changing. Don't take this as me getting discouraged... because I'm not :) I've had great success this far, and I will continue!

Check back tonight for my weigh in update and I may even have photos of my new hair ;-)

1 comment:

Lori said...

don't get discouraged... you are doing great! Can't wait to see pics of the new do!