CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 July 2008

Better late than never!!

Ok so I don't really agree with that... I HATE LATE! However, I'm far past late with my blog. I don't have a great excuse either. I've been "distracted" I guess. I started taking a birth control pill not too long ago, and I'm struggling to get used to it. It's giving me super strong headaches, pretty constant ones. And I think I've mananged to eat myself into 5 fresh new lbs of fat! I'm very upset about that one, but I'll get past it. These mood swings are always fun too, someone remind me again why I decided to start the pill again? I want to give it at least 1 month to see if I can get past these not so desireable side effects, and if I don't, I'm going to stop it all together.

Other than that I've been working, loving my job too :) It's such an amazing opportunity to work out. Which is so very needed right now haha. It's also coming to the end of a semester for me so I have lots of last minute assingments to do (ok not last minute, more like pushed off to the last minute lol) and preparing for finals.

One exciting note about school. I THINK I may only have 2 classes left till I finish my degree program! I will finally get my associates in business admin. I've been working on this for a very long time. It's funny though, because I fear I will not actually put it to use for a long time. But we shall see.

Gianna is doing great. I think she has gone through a growth spurt. She seems taller to me. Just as beautiful as EVER! We got her a new slide and a pool, she LOVES them, it's so cute to watch her make circles aroudn the slide, up and down and around.

One last thing for tonight, some very exciting news!!!.... I'm going to be an auntie!!!! My baby brother is going to be a daddy!!! I've very excited for him and for me hehe :)

I'll try my best to stay more regular with my posting, and thank you to "my avid readers" that have been pushing me to post as to not dissapoint them! I love you all ;)

3 comments:

Lori said...

everyone has those moments in life when you just need take time for yourself and not worry about keeping people updated... no worries!

Glad things are going well with your job and Gianna!

Marie & Barry said...

I am sorry that your BC are giving you headaches...maybe you should take with you doc bc they can give you something else!! It happened with my sis...

congrats on being 2 classes closer!! And I always thought of these as a way to let off steam...so post when you can!!

Danielle said...

glad to see you back. myabe they can switch your BC to a lower dose pill. Hope you feel better soon!