CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 July 2008

Crazy Dancing Baby!...

My Gianna cracks me up.... When any of the freecreditreport.com commercials, or the JG wentworth commercials come on... she just goes bonkers with dancing. She looks like is just running all over and shakes her booty and spins in circles, she just has a blast. This isn't the best video because it's done on my phone, but also because she stopped dancing when I got my phone ready to record... but she started up a little bit... she normally gets a lot more into it... but she did some what here :)

5 comments:

*Chrisie* said...

LMBO! Watchout Jane Fonda! I thnk Ginanna's gonna have her own series of workout videos in time, lol!! What a cutie!

Lori said...

that is too funny. Blake spins in circles as his big dance move right now. what is it with kids and commercials??

Missi said...

LOL!! I'm so happy you got it recorded!! How funny!! Dance classes are right around the corner!!

Danielle said...

she is very excited about a free credit report. That is so adorable!

Jen said...

OMG that is too funny!!! How stinkin CUTE!!!!!!