CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 July 2008

And the results are in.....

I did far better than I expected.... I'm at a total loss of 26.2 lbs, 1.2 lbs this week. I'm quite surprised, but VERY pleased :) I was also able to go to the hair dresser today... I got my hair did :) She cut 6 inches off!! It's still past my shoulders, but right at my shoulders. I also got it high lighted. I took pictures, but my hair isn't styled, and it is still wet lol so it's kinda messy. But here it is!




And this is a picture of my hair before, it's not the best picture to see all the length in the back, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats! that is awesome. Your hair looks great. It is reminding me I really need to call and make an appointment tomorrow.

Lori said...

yay! see you didn't give yourself enough credit.

and the cut and color looks great

Anonymous said...

i love the new hair!
its cute xD
well i guess ill talk to ya later
(i gots to use the anonymous thing but i think you know who this is =D lol)

xoxo britt

Missi said...

I love your hair!! Looks great! You give me inspiration to go get mine done...