CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 July 2008

To B or not to....B??

Well I have had several assignments, quizzes and discussions due this past week, along with 2 midterms. I have done very well in both of my classes, which is usually the only thing I will except. However, I only managed to get B's on both of my midterms. Perhaps it was all the work due with in the span of a couple of days? Maybe it had something to do with taking them at 11 o'clock at night? Is it possible I just didn't know the material well enough?

I think it was most likely a combo of D all the above (and more). I think I knew the material, but a large percentage of the questions were T/F, and we all know how tricky those can be made to be.

I'm not going to beat myself up over it. B's are better than C's, not what I would like, obviously, but still.....So now onto the remainder of the courses, I have 2 weeks left till my first final, and 3 weeks left until my following final. So I still have plenty of work ahead of me to focus on, and I'll need to let these B's be. (hahaha, ok I thought that was funny)

2 comments:

Lori said...

yes you wanted to get A's, but do NOT beat yourself up over B's they still put you in the top 1/2 of the class I'm sure

Missi said...

I understand! Don't beat yourself up over it- move on! You can get those As next time!