CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 June 2008

7 Year Anniversary

Well gosh, it's been several days since my last post. I've actually been busier than usual, so I apologize to those that have been anxiously awaiting my next post (lol I'm laughing at myself, I guess I think I have a loyal fan club). One of the things that Has kept me busy this week was my 7 year wedding anniversary. It seems unreal to me that I met Jake 8 years ago.

Jake did something very nice for us for our anniversary. He made reservations for a very nice restaurant here in Corpus Christi called Katz 21. Other than asking me to find a sitter for Gianna and making sure I had something very nice to wear, he told me nothing of what the plans were. It was very nice of him, and I had a great time. The food was amazing! Here are some photos

These are from 23 Jun 08



Here we are at my high school prom 2001


And on our wedding day, also 2001

2 comments:

Lori said...

happy anniversary!

Missi said...

I'm in your fan club! I've been waiting anxiously. :)