CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 August 2008

Say hello to a new month

I can't believe it is already August... My baby is 20 months old today!!!!! She is getting so big. Only 4 more months until she is 2 YEARS OLD! It seems so odd to me, I mean she was just tiny little bundle that was completely dependant on me. And now she is this independant toddler that wants to do everything on her own. I'm so proud for all she has learned thus far. She is watching the Teletubbies right now. I find them a little disturbing lol, but she really enjoys them, and that is what really matters right.

Gianna has gone through a growth spurt recently. Perhaps I mentioned it in a previous post, I'm not sure. She has gone from 30.5 in at her 18 month check up (actually she was at the same length at her 12 month check up as well). She is now 32 in!

I've been at my job for a month now, and it's going great. I think it's been really great for Gianna and her Daddy as well. They are so much closer, Gianna talks abotu her Daddy all the time now :) I'm so happy that they have that time together for just them. I knew that it would be a good thing, I love all my time with just me and Gianna (I love all the time with the three of us as well dont' get me wrong) but I knew that if Jake had that same time alone with her, it would be great for them.

I start my final semester this month for my degree. I will be applying for graduation in September, thats very exciting. Although I will not be able to use it any time soon lol.

Well thats mainly whats going on here. I hope everyone has a wonderful new month!

1 comment:

Lori said...

glad things are going well with your new job!