CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29 August 2008

Gianna's First Gymnastics Class!

I signed Gianna up for a mommy and me gymnastics class, and tonight was the first class. It is every Friday night 7-8 pm. I even went and bought her a cute little pink leotard! I think I was far more excited then Gianna hehe. Gianna was the YOUNGEST one there. The class was supposed to be for "babies" 18 months to 36 months. And then at 3 they start them in an actual gymnastics class on their own. There was only 3 of us in there tonight, and both of the other girls were 3. So Gianna was a shrimp next to them hehe, and they followed the teacher so well and Gianna was running all over like a crazed mad baby! It was quite funny lol. At first I felt bad for the other mommies/kids because Gianna would throw a fit when she had to stop her turn and let someone else go, or when she wouldn't follow along with what they were doing and was "distracting". But after I thought about it, I didn't feel bad anymore, because...
A. This is the first real "orgainzed" thing Gianna has taken part in, and really she did very well.
B. I payed to be there dang it.
C. I think they were running the class a bit on the "advanced" side.... because the other kids were older.

But all in all... I can't wait till next week :) I think Gianna is going to be a bars girl... She hung and swung from the bar like a pro (I can't think of what else to call it besides a bar, ya know the thing that the gymnasts swing on and flip in the air and such) And she love the trampoline "road" she would run and bounce on that and then jump off the edge into the 10 foot deep blue sponge pit, or the blue cheese pit as one of the 3 year old calls it LOL

Here are some pictures of her before we left :)



2 comments:

Lori said...

how exciting. I wouldn't worry too much about the other mommies.. remember their child was just Gianna's age not that long ago

Missi said...

2020 Olympics, here she comes!