CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

03 September 2008

Gianna is going to start Daycare

Jake and I went and interviewed a home daycare yesterday. The lady used to worked for one of the main daycares here in town, but they are closing down so she decided to leave and start one on her own. Now I will be honest I'm not 100% happy about putting her into daycare, for purely selfish reasons. I just can't imagine not spending every minute with my baby. But this is best for her. She needs to have some social interaction, to play with other kids her age. There is so much that she can benefit from being in daycare.

My plan as of right now, is to put her in this home daycare, and then in a few months when she turns two I am going to put her into a child enrichment school. But she can't start until she is 2 years old. The school will be more, but I really like what it has to offer.

I'm still searching for a job. I will be applying for a teller position at a bank very close to home. It really would be perfect, the hours would be decent, and it's soooo close to home. If (and I so hope I do) I get the job, then Jake will have to take Gianna to daycare, AND pick her up. Ok so without sounding like a big crybaby..... WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (that was me crying lol) I feel like I should be the one to say goodbye to her in the morning, and to scoop her up at the end of her day. I suppose I'll have to just scoop her up when I get home from work. I know I'm being silly, mommies do this EVERYDAY. But cut me some slack, it's all new to me!

Well that is the update for now with Gianna and daycare. She starts on Monday this coming week. I will update about the job situation, as soon as I know more!

BY THE WAY!!! It's a new month... can you believe it!!! Gianna is 21 months old, not much longer until she is 2!

1 comment:

Lori said...

sure it will be hard, but you will deal with it and grow from here