Well I have finally finished the very last thing I had to do for my classes this semester. I have been preparing all week for this final, I tried to take it on Thursday, but was unable to access my class website. Which seemed so odd to me. So I sent an email to my contact person at the college, so that they would know that I had tried to take it, just in case there were any other problems. Well there was. The website was down, I was in contact with another person that was supposed to get me a link Friday afternoon so that I could take the test before the last day came and went. (the last day to take the final was supposed to be Friday). Well I never got the email. I was able to access it today though. So perhaps they extended it due to the outage. So one more semester to go and I will be done!
Side notes.... yesterday was 08/08/08 how cool huh. Someone I know was getting married on that date, so happy wishes to you guys. I hope your day went beautifully.
I was reading Chrisie's post about what a talker her Wy-Wy is, and Miss Lillian is such a talker now too. I'm hoping my Sweet Panda will catch up here soon. I guess that's what we get for her starting all the other stuff so early, now she is just kinda hanging out in her comfort zone. She'll throw one words at us here and there. She'll let us know if she or anything around her is "hot" She uses the word "more" for anything that she wants to have, more food, more water, more milk... she just says more. She has learned how to sign "please" so I will have her say (sign) "please" for things now, but she will not put words together. She said "dog bark" one day several weeks ago, she said it quite a few times too, but it was only that one day. She wont say it any more. I'm not worrying, I'm being patient. I do have that little voice in the back of my mind though. She'll come into it in her own time right? :) I'd still love my baby if all she told me was "dog" "hot" and "more"
Good night all, I am tired and I'm going to bed! Love to you all!
white dinnerware sets
4 years ago

3 comments:
congrats on finishing your semester... you are getting there!
oh and just so you feel better... Blake isn't talking yet either. My guess is (with him anyway) he feels comfortable enough with getting his point across in other ways. So don't fret, soon she will be chatting up a storm
Wils isn't talking much either. So at least know you are not alone. We were just at the ENT today to see if he needed tubes because of 1 to many ear infections...but they think he doesn't need them....yet. They checked his hearing and it was fine...but we did get a referral for speech therapy.
"More hot dog!"
LOL
So happy that frustration of a final is over! You're almost to the finish line! Yay!
Post a Comment